Buy Isolated Terpenes Oil
Wholesale customers use these terpenes to create customized CBD oil formulations, e-liquid, e-juice, tinctures, and hemp oil! Our terpene formulations are available in bulk and wholesale.
Buy Isolated Terpenes Oil are secreted in the flower’s sticky resin glands and are by no means unique to hemp; Wholesale customers use these terpenes to create customized CBD oil formulations, e-liquid, e-juice, tinctures, and hemp oil! Our terpene formulations are available in Bulk and wholesale
Buy Isolated Terpenes Oil Myrcene is one of the most common terpenes in hemp and cannabis plants, as well as fruits and herbs. You will probably recognize it by its earthy and sweet smell.
- Chemical composition: Myrcene is formally classified as a monoterpene with the chemical formula C10H16.
- Info: Well-known for its sedating effects, myrcene is one of the most abundant terpenes in a majority of hemp strains.
- Aroma: Oftentimes people use the word “earthy” to describe the smell and taste of myrcene. It’s also common for users to pick up the sweet notes of a tropical fruit, which shouldn’t come as a surprise considering its relation to mangoes. Also, due to its relation to hops, beer lovers might even get a whiff of their favorite brew when picking up a myrcene-heavy hemp strain.
- Popular hemp strains with high content: Cannatonic, Harlequin, Remedy
- Also found in: Pure Kush, White Widow